Monday, 31 March 2014

08:27
This year’s Google I/O will include lifestreams of keynote addresses and sessions galore. You’ll also be able to watch recorded sessions after the fact, the same as we’ve experienced over the past number of years.

Developers that’ve been randomly selected from the larger pool of applicants will be sent ticket purchase confirmation emails shortly after the selection period, this taking place in the days after April 9th, after the application window has closed. This should alleviate some congestion on the Google I/O 2014 registration site, if nothing else.
This year a selection of Google I/O Extended events will be taking place as well. At the moment, Google has not let it be know when or where these sessions will be held.

Google I/O 2014 will take place June 25th and 26th of 2014 in San Francisco, California at the Moscone Center.


0 comments:

Post a Comment